Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Online Dating Saga - and the winner is...

In my online dating travels, I've come across a few answers to profile questions that deserve recognition.

The best answer to the question, "What is the Most Private Thing You're Willing to Admit Here?" is, hands-down, "I paid $2000 for a photo of Mr. Rogers beating a nun to death on a pile of dead puppies." Now that's a guy I want to meet....

First runner-up: "I was once molested by a covey of Catholic Nuns" (the nun theme seems to be a popular one).

Second runner-up: "I do it alone on a regular basis."

Winner of the Mr. Subtle Award for the answer to the question, "What are 6 Things You Couldn't Do Without?": "Sex, Sex, Sex, Sex, Sex, and a blow job."

The winner of the In-Your-Face Award is for the profile name, "Biggest Cock Ever" and the accompanying instruction to "click the pink link in my profile."

No comments:

Post a Comment